In this one-day session, AM&T will train participants in a modified 8-Step Problem Solving process, adopted from the Toyota Production System and tied directly to the Six Sigma DMAIC model -- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Personnel charged with project management, process improvement, Lean initiatives, and anyone else interested in problem solving.
KEY PARTICIPANT BENEFITS
- Learn how to utilize 8-step problem solving process
- Learn why objectivity, alignment, coherency, and distilling data down to the most salient points is important to successful problem solving
- Solve problems faster using a proven methodology
- Attain lasting results by using sustainment tools
- Gain in-depth knowledge to identify and resolve true root causes instead of symptoms
- Provide the organization with methods to share best practices
- Learn to understand the nature of a problem before jumping to solutions
- Learn to set clear objectives and metrics
- Understand the importance of cause and effect analysis in problem solving
- Create a culture of logical problem solving
Time: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm - sign-in and continental breakfast at 7:30 - Lunch also includedLocation: Treadway Inn, Owego, NY
Cost: $250 ($200 for AM&T Associates)
Registration Deadline: October 18th
Register on-line at www.amt-mep.org or contact Kathy Peacock at 607-774-0022 x308
See this and other newsletter articles at http://amt-mep.org/files/3313/6482/8964/2012-10.pdf
Visit our website at http://www.amt-mep.org